apakah bercinta pada umur yg berbeza tak boleh ?
19 October 2012
11:37 PM
2 COMMENTS




Today topics little bit long paragraph , if u do dont wanna read , its  ur pleasure to click close tab of my blog.

 The story begin with one day , 20 October 2012 .

i was online , like usual , twitter blog youtube and facebook . while in online , i WhatsApp with my cinta . So background Wa i gambar dia laa . Time WA tu .. my dad saw laa that picture background . and he directly ask me . 
" Adik , siapa lelaki gambar tu ? " 
i said
" no lah , just frends , if u chat , keluar lah gambar die *padahal sebaliknye* "
again my dad
" Die sekolah mane sekarang ? kolej ke university ke ?"  dad pun dah tau sebenarnya i ada bf . so die agak laa that picture was my bf . ok . back to the topic . i jawab pun malas malas , nak mengelak laa katakan  , then about 3times he ask the same question finally i answer it 
" daddy , actually die mude setahun yah, sekolah lagi , spm lagi , tak habis lagi "
he said
" ohh ye ke ? why muda setahun , not good la adik " see ? why its bad impression for us ?
and i answer 
" ayah , die mude setahun pon ok laa yahh , "
and he just senyap .
am i and him will not stay longer ? please dont . i love him very much . he is everything for me . my inspiration . hati dah suka . cinta dah berputik . kami pun bersama . umur ? kami tak fikir umur . hmm. and i tell everything this story to my cinta . kesian dia :( better i tell him about this dari rahsia kan . its for our own sake juga . I DONT WANT break with him . esok 21 October 2012 pula birthday dia , alahai . spoil the mood . please . dear Allah , please help us :'( and now , i just  pray for Allah . hope our relationship stay longer and longer . and you guys who read this , i hope you can give me some "semangat" . restu dari parents sangat penting right ? so overall , its depends to my parents . i hope one day , my whole family can accept him fully .

"Dear daddy , i hope you can accept his age that muda setahun dari saya"

 thats all .

" sedangkan Siti Khadijah pun lagi tua dari Nabi Muhammad "

end 

* while im writing this entry , i cry *














OLDER POST | NEWER POST



just need to click "go" once



//follow //follow //follow //xoxo



credits:

'Nightclubbing' was handcoded by lithium and colours can be found on the color-hex site.









adlinamansor
29 november 1994
Bachelor in ISE

SHAZLIZAHARI


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR