bff : Part 2
30 December 2013
10:57 PM
0 COMMENTS


continued from bff post.

bff 

knowing the truth 

why you choose the other way 

for all this time, i sick of thinking

find the reason why and why you did this

now i know

Allah had decided it

"Don't hate me . Don't hate Allah"

both i did not hate.

i trust Allah 

let go my precious one, its hard but i have to .

other words is "redha"

accept the fate

"If i die if i go to heaven, would you be my wife ? 
If were not meant to be on earth
let we be in heaven"

"Yes"

Allah is the best.

i'm seeking help from you Allah

give me strength , patience , happiness 

and make sure he's happy 

thank you Allah 

because You let me know him

let him knock my heart

let him stay in my heart even for a while.

love.

-end-












OLDER POST | NEWER POST



just need to click "go" once



//follow //follow //follow //xoxo



credits:

'Nightclubbing' was handcoded by lithium and colours can be found on the color-hex site.









adlinamansor
29 november 1994
Bachelor in ISE

SHAZLIZAHARI


TWITTER FACEBOOK TUMBLR